A Message From Greg Hansen
Flagler County Residents,
I'm a committed conservative, a family man, and a navy veteran. I'm running for re-election to the County Commission to continue upholding the accountability and integrity of this office. I am proud to belong to such a vibrant community, and am honored to have been appointed to serve you on the commission. Now, I am proud to be the right leader to make our community an even better place to live, work, and raise a family.
My pledge to you was and will always remain that I will be an accessible, in-touch leader. I will always listen first, THEN lead. I have demanded that our government respects your tax dollars and operates as efficiently as possible. I have held the line on taxes, fighting to ensure our taxes were never raised under my watch. And I will work to ensure the tax burden is low on the hardworking families and residents in Flagler County.
Most importantly, I am a committed leader with commonsense solutions to improve our county. I am proud to be the champion for our beaches and dune restoration project, and I will always fight for what is best for our community.
I look forward to earning your support on August 23.
Flagler County Commissioner
Contribute Today. Mail Checks To:
Greg Hansen Campaign
PO Box 350626
Palm Coast, FL 32135
- Appointed Flagler County Commissioner by Governor Scott
- 27-Year Navy Veteran
- Commanded two Navy Warships
- Appropriations Committee Liaison for the Secretary of the Navy
- Father and devoted husband
Priorities That Matter
- Bring accountability and efficiency to the Flagler County Commission
- Serve our community with integrity
- Efficient and responsible steward of taxpayer dollars
- Lead with commonsense solutions
- Accessible leadership for our community